Darkness & Tornados
It’s good to have a plan in life, especially with your creative pursuits…yet things don’t always go according to plan.
You’ve learned by now that life isn’t always sunshine and rainbows. You have to deal with the darkness and tornados that will throw you off course.
For my wife and me, 2018’s motto has been strictly about “Rolling With Life’s Punches.” Throughout her pregnancy and our now-parenthood, we’ve had our fair share of bumps in the road. Each time we remind ourselves of this motto.
I’ve also tattooed this motto on my mind as I juggle my daily grind between the day job and the Perspective-Collective.
Today’s episode is about responding to the punches life throws at you. Whatever happens, happens.
I talk about:
- The whirlwind of 2018
- Focusing on what you can and can’t control
- Flexing your ability to embrace the blows
- Responding to life’s punches
Lace up your boxing gloves and get ready to step into the ring. You’re in for a fight worth fighting, and it’s time to punch back.
- Dose of Inspiration: @kayturp
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Podcast theme music: Blookah
Want to Support the Show?
- Become a backer on Patreon
- Leave an Apple Podcast Rating and Review
- Share the show on social media or follow the Perspective Podcast Instagram
- Crypto Donation Support
- Bitcoin: 1j5vE64PWgkJHGnGSrAiJK82bnfn7fBgu
- Ethereum: 0xFf60588C873E34235dE371450d58129d8d7cAC16
- Litecoin: LerTFZfvtW4iH7qJM8vSE9mkdQA24yKmB6
- Subscribe via your favorite podcast player: