This episode of the Perspective Podcast is about thriving creatively wherever you live.
You don’t need to live in a big city in order to go online and:
- Find like-minded individuals in communities.
- Share your creativity with the world.
Scotty discusses how:
- Communities are out there but you have to be proactive and seek them out.
- Communities allow you to grow, get feedback, collaborate and build a tribe.
- Through consistently sharing quality work, you put yourself one scroll or swipe away from getting discovered.
- With the click of a button, you can share your creativity with the world.
- By stringing together years of consistent work, you’re giving yourself a huge advantage to get noticed.
Music by: BlookahRead the Blog Post