Lincoln Design Co. Shares Their Identity Process + Logo MAYhem Special
In the world of design, April Showers don’t bring May Flowers…they bring a heavy-hitting logo-centric May episode.
Lincoln Design Co., an industry-leading juggernaut, crushes the dopest identity systems, branding, packaging, merch, and more.
They slay design dragons for the biggest brands in the world like Hasbro, Mattel, Disney, Harley, Nike, WWE, Google, and more.
Today, we’re peering into the brains of the Lincoln team and break down their logo identity as seen in their hella popular: Logo Mayhem Book.
NOTE: Get 10% OFF everything in their shop, especially this Logo Mayhem Book, with promo code Perspective10.
In this episode, we also talk about:
- Getting inside the client’s mind.
- Advice for young designers.
- Logo tips and strategies.
- Showing the work you want to attract.
- Lincoln’s inspiration, personal branding, making moves during a crisis, and more.
If you’re a fan of their work or just a logo lovin’ junkie in general, then you’re going to love this one.
Connect with Lincoln Design Co.
- Logo Mayhem Book
- Perspective Podcast Episode 41
- Perspective Podcast Episode 155
Free Toolkit to Side Hustle Freedom
Purchase The Side Hustler’s Handbook PDF Course
Get a Permanent Podcast Shoutout
Become a future Listener of the Week by Subscribing and leaving a Rating & Review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes here.
Best Deals on the Best Design Resources
Retro Supply (affiliate) – Use SCOTTY20 to get 20% OFF high-quality AI, PS, Procreate & Affinity resources. Shop here.
Design Cuts (affiliate) – Get your FREE Ever-Expanding design resources bundle pack here.
Join the Private Facebook Community for Creators
Connect With Me
- Music – Blookah
- Executive Assistant – Paige Garland
- Photo & Video Specialist – Colton Bachar
- Social Media Coordinator – Hannah Schick
- Animation Specialist – Greg D’Amico