James Lewis on Creating Engaging Content That People Share Like Crazy
There are 3 important lessons I’ve learned along my creative grind:
- Your creative dream won’t manifest overnight
- The process is more important than the destination
- Being consistent and willing to fail leads to breakthroughs OVER TIME
If you can embrace these truths, then you have a wildly successful creative career ahead of you.
If you can’t accept the facts, then your creative potential is quickly fading.
Today’s guest is a prime example of someone who’s embraced these 3 lessons and is tapping into new breakthroughs year after year.
I’d like to welcome my brilliant brother from across the pond, James Lewis, back again for round 2 today.
James is a multidisciplinary British artist who specializes in painting unique and insanely entertaining video content that has a knack for going viral.
This dude’s work is clearly playing in his work, yet he manages to land massive projects with major brands like Samsung, Red Bull, Pepsi, Amazon, the NBA, and more.
As I record this, he’s amassed an Instagram following of just shy of a million followers and a massive following of 2 million on TikTok..
Safe to say, James knows what he’s doing when it comes to creating engaging content that gets shared like wildfire.
Take notes as we’re about to dive deep on:
- Tips for creating a killer content strategy
- Setting expectations and building an audience
- Creating content that thrives on different platforms
- Analytical awareness and consciously consuming
- Experimenting, being consistent, having a vision, TikTok, and more
Connect with James
Free Toolkit to Side Hustle Freedom
Purchase The Side Hustler’s Handbook PDF Course
Get a Permanent Podcast Shoutout
Become a future Listener of the Week by Subscribing and leaving a Rating & Review on Apple Podcasts/iTunes here.
Best Deals on the Best Design Resources
Retro Supply (affiliate) – Use SCOTTY20 to get 20% OFF high-quality AI, PS, Procreate & Affinity resources. Shop here.
Design Cuts (affiliate) – Get your FREE Ever-Expanding design resources bundle pack here.
Join the Private Facebook Community for Creators
Connect With Me
- Music – Blookah
- Executive Assistant – Paige Garland
- Photo & Video Specialist – Colton Bachar
- Social Media Coordinator – Hannah Schick
- Animation Specialist – Greg D’Amico