Meg Lewis on How to Thrive by Being Yourself in Your Creative Work
I wanna lead off with two quotes that stick with me:
“Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.” – Dr. Seuss
“To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.” – Ralph Waldo Emerson
It’s taken me a long time to embrace who the real Scotty Russell is and all my weird quirks and imperfections.
I’m a constant work in progress, as are you.
Today’s guest is someone who truly embraces who they are. She immerses her entire being into her work and how she shows up.
Her mission is to help others embrace who they are and make the world a happier place…with a heavy dose of pop colors, love, and comic relief.
I’m talking about Meg Lewis, a rad freelance brand designer, motivating mentor, creative cheerleader, and wicked dancer who injects fun into whatever she touches.
She’s worked with clients like Vox, Samsung, Vice, Dropbox, Buzzfeed, and more (which is cool and all).
More importantly, I respect and admire the impact she’s making on the world through her books, videos, workshops, and talks titled Full Time You…and a new workshop called Find Your Personal Style.
Today, Meg and I peel back the layers on the topics of:
- Your personal journey of self-discovery
- Using your fear as fuel
- Creating your own personal style guides
- Embracing and celebrating our differences
- Finding your superpowers, full-time jobby jobs, new forms of meditation, potato mashers, and more
Stick around to the end to find out how you can win a Digital Version of the Full Time You Self-Discovery Workbook and Video Series!
- Connect with Meg: Instagram | Website | Twitter
- Full Time You Website
- Listen to Meg’s Podcasts: Dribbble Overtime | Sit There & Do Nothing
- Join the Side Hustler’s Coaching Fall 2020 Waitlist
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s Guide to Freedom
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah