Pt. 2 Getting Creatively Unstuck – Side Hustler’s Coaching Student Special
Picking up where we left off last week, we close out this Side Hustler’s Program Student Spotlight Special with part 2 of the coaching call.
For those who missed last week’s episode, I suggest listening to that first because I break down what the 3-Month Side Hustler’s Coaching Program is all about.
Just know it isn’t a cakewalk, as these hand-selected students have made significant investments in their time, energy, and finances to tap into the next level of their creative career potential. The results they’re getting speak for themselves!
The second round of the program started January 20th and runs through April 12th, so we’re nearing the finish line.
Today’s call features these 12 hungry creatives (minus Paul Douglas, Russell Wyatt, and Nathaniel Ong, who couldn’t make the call) who carve out time to meet outside of jobs and families to grow and work together to get results they never thought were possible vs going it alone.
There’s a ton of actionable steps and takeaways baked in throughout our chat, so I hope you’re taking notes!
If you feel like this is something you want you to be a part of, sign up for the coaching A-List Waitlist at SideHustlersCoaching.com to be notified of the Fall 2020 third installment.
- Connect with Charlie: Web | Instagram
- Connect with Amanda: Instagram
- Connect with Nancy: Instagram
- Connect with Chris: Instagram
- Connect with Krissa: Instagram
- Connect with Benny: Instagram
- Connect with Melissa: Instagram
- Connect with Blake: Web | Instagram
- Connect with Luke: Web | Instagram
- Connect with Paul: Web | Instagram
- Connect with Russell: Web | Instagram
- Connect with Nathaniel: Web | Instagram
- Connect with Paige: Instagram
- Join the Side Hustler’s Coaching Fall 2020 Waitlist
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s Guide to Freedom
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah
Want to Support the Show?