Iron Bean Coffee Company on Creating Raging Fans Around Your Passion
I’m big on connecting the dots, so I can understand how my past experiences influence my current actions, beliefs, and mindsets.
If you know me by now, you know how open I am about growing up severely tormented and bullied. In fact, I had bullies all the way throughout college.
Being bullied made me crave acceptance, which I thought for a long time came in the form of popularity. I now understand the acceptance I craved comes in the form of community.
Being bullied was a blessing in disguise because it’s the catalyst for my strong beliefs in inclusivity, connection, positivity, and empowerment.
It’s why I created the FREE Perspective-Collective private Facebook Community where isolated creatives all over the world can tap into a like-minded tribe of people who think differently and want more out of life.
It’s why I coached football in the past, which evolved into coaching creatives today on how to build fulfilling and profitable side hustles.
Community is everything to me. That’s why I’m trying to build through my podcast and brand—a place where people feel welcomed and inspired.
At the end of the day, it’s about the bigger picture. We’re just small cogs working in a scheme that’s so much bigger than ourselves.
Today’s guest is two people who understand the importance of community because they’ve built a thriving, raving, and raging fan base around their biggest passion: coffee.
I’m talking about Fred and Chanell Dedrick of Iron Bean Coffee Company in Ohio.
They’re a premium small-batch, roast-to-order, veteran-owned coffee company. They import their high-quality coffee beans directly from Colombia, Brazil, Uganda, Honduras, Peru, Ethiopia, Indonesia, & other far-off lands. Then, they personally roast every one of their kick-ass coffees to be shipped directly to you.
Not to mention they crush it in the merch department because “selling out” is pretty much the expectation whenever there is a new merch drop.
The beauty of this all is that they do this as a freakin’ side hustle, which is why they’re on the show.
If you’re a side hustling dream chaser, buckle in and take notes as Team Iron Bean and I chat about:
- Dreaming big but taking massive action
- Building their die-hard community
- Winning over your customers (and keep them coming back)
- Aligning passions and interests to make your secret sauce
- Serving your audience, no complaining, brewing it forward, and so much more
I’m honored to bring this change-of-pace interview because I know their story will significantly parallel your creative grind. Plus these are two entertaining hard-working hustlers who have an awesome story I am stoked to share.
We also drop a promo code in the outro to for you to get some Iron Bean Coffee in your life. Stay tuned!
Save 15% OFF your order with promo code PIZZA at checkout
- Connect with Iron Bean Coffee: Instagram | Website | Shop
- Use PRSPCTV and save $25 off your Crop Conference Ticket
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s War Chest
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Listener of the Week: kickingtreetops of USA
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah