Side Hustle Special | Live From Creative Works with Rogie & LittlePatterns
I have a special episode for you today for those of you who couldn’t attend Creative Works Conference in Memphis, TN.
Maggie Enterrios of LittlePatterns and Rogie King of Super Team Deluxe and Dribbble joined me on the stage for an hour-long discussion that no doubt melted the faces of all 400 creatives in the audience.
We specifically dropped a ton of valuable takeaways on:
- leveraging passion projects
- taking your freelance to the next level (buy this Freelancer’s Bible)
- value-based pricing > hourly pricing
- side hustling outside a day job
- finding what drives you to create
- plus a ton more…seriously, this shit is entertaining
If you’re side hustling outside your day job or pursuing a career in freelancing, you definitely need to listen to this one.
- Connect with Creative Works: Instagram | Website
- Connect with Rogie: Instagram | Website | Dribbble
- Connect with Maggie: Instagram | Website | Behance
- Must Own Book: Graphic Artists Guild Handbook: Pricing & Ethical Guidelines, 15th Edition
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s War Chest
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Listener of the Week: PixelPusha504 from USA
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah