Becca Clason on Dealing with Negative Criticism in a Positive Way
Life is full of ups and downs, but you can’t appreciate the highs if you haven’t dealt with the lows.
We all deal with adversity, but how you respond to it is a true test of your character.
Today, we have someone who responds to adversity with class and spins it to give some value to her community.
I’m talking about Becca Clason, Tactile Lettering and Stop Motion Artist, blowing minds in collaboration with her husband Josh through their creative production studio So Mighty.
She’s executed work for some of the biggest brands in the world like Starbucks, Target, Twitter, Nordstrom, and American Express. Her story leading up to landing these gigs will leave you feeling inspired.
She’s also the brains behind the Letter West Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah, June 5-8 and the Letter West Retreat in Moab, Utah, September 25-28. Swoop a ticket ASAP to connect and learn from some of the best lettering artists in the world.
Today, Becca and I also go deep into topics like:
- Saying yes and figuring it out along the way
- Finding your why and seeking your purpose
- Connecting life’s dots
- Handling criticism in a positive way
If you’re feeling stuck and uninspired, this episode with Becca was made for you.
Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed and found this episode value, I need your help spreading it! Please, share a screenshot or video of the episode you’re listening to and tag me on Instagram at @prspctv_cllctv and @perspectivepodcast—and let’s connect.
- Connect with Becca Clason: Instagram | Website
- Follow So Mighty Studio on Instagram
- Check out Letter West Conference
- Check out Letter West Retreat
- Follow Letter West on Instagram
- Podcast Recommendation: Don’t Keep Your Day Job
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s War Chest
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Listener of the Week: leahchong singagpore
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah