This episode is brought to you by Audible
Get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/PerspectivePodcast. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect book.
Ben Johnston on Murals 101 & Creating Good Work That Makes an Impact
Have you ever had one of those jaw-dropping moments mid-scroll on social media because someone’s work was so incredible and unique?
Those are the people to watch closely. They are the ones who are raising the bar and pushing everyone industry to up their game.
I originally picked my jaw up off the floor a few years back when our guest’s work showed up on my Instagram feed. I find myself constantly prepared to hold my jaw in place when he drops something new.
I’m talking about my homie Ben Johnston who’s a Goliath of painting murals and canvases or designing branding and installations.
His mind-bending experiments speak volumes as big brands like Nike, Google, Toronto Raptors, and Aston Martin have come knocking on his door for his one-of-a-kind services.
Today, Ben and I chop it up over:
- Painting Murals 101: tips, process, materials, and pricing
- Being confident vs. being a dick
- Having fun while creating work that makes an impact
- Attracting work by posting your work on all social platforms
- Pizza, UFOs, graffiti, and more
If you’re looking to get started with murals or need a fire lit under your ass to push your work to the next level, then Ben has you covered in this episode.
Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed and found this episode value, I need your help spreading it! Please, share a screenshot or video of the episode you’re listening to and tag me on Instagram at @prspctv_cllctv and @perspectivepodcast—and let’s connect.
- Connect with Ben Johnston: Instagram | Website
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s War Chest
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Listener of the Week: marqc usa
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah