This episode is brought to you by Audible
Get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/PerspectivePodcast. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect book.
Chasing What You Want & Growing an Online Empire with Elizabeth Gray
If your social media game is boring, and your audience growth and engagement is basically non-existent…then we have on the perfect guest for you.
We have the insanely talented, introverted, cat-and-coffee loving lettering queen Elizabeth Gray of @TheGrayterGood on the show today to share her story. She’ll also blow your mind with her unique approach to building her online empire with a following of approximately 150k when this was recorded.
Today Elizabeth and I breakdown:
- Her 3 tips for growing an engaged online audience
- Building a theme centered around 5 buckets of interests
- Setting expectations
- Chasing what you want in life
- Pizza, process, cats, and more
If you’re ready to dig deep into embracing and showing your true self in your work to attract like-minded souls in your tribe, then this episode was put into the universe for you.
Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed and found this episode value, I need your help spreading it! Please, share a screenshot or video of the episode you’re listening to and tag me on Instagram at @prspctv_cllctv and @perspectivepodcast—and let’s connect.
- Connect with Elizabeth Gray: Instagram | Online Shop
- Watch Elizabeth’s and I IGTV session from March
- Instagram Apps: Unfold for Stories | WordSwag
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s War Chest
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Listener of the Week: antifiretts
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah