This episode is brought to you by Audible
Get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/PerspectivePodcast. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect book.
Mye De Leon on Knowing Who Your Audience is & How to Serve Them
I respect those who use adversity to fuel their relentless grind.
I respect hustlers—but I’m even more captivated by those who work smarter, not harder.
I respect those who put family and serving others above all else because they understand breakthroughs, money, and opportunities will eventually come their way.
Someone who I really respect is today’s guest who falls in each of these buckets: Mye De Leon, a lettering artist, designer, and online marketing wizard.
Today, Mye and I cover:
- Her inspiring story and the adversity her family has overcome
- Putting in the work and honing your craft
- Valuing your time so you know when to say yes
- Online digital marketing
- Pizza, pens, process, and more!
This episode is sure to get you fired up to start taking yourself, your craft, and your side hustle more seriously.
Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed and found this episode value, I need your help spreading it! Please, share a screenshot or video of the episode you’re listening to and tag me on Instagram at @prspctv_cllctv and @perspectivepodcast—and let’s connect.
- Connect with Mye De Leon: Instagram | Website
- Purchase Mye’s Book: Mastering Hand Lettering
- Take Mye’s Free Course: Start Your Own Creative Business with Hand-Lettering
- Download your FREE Side Hustler’s War Chest
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Listener of the Week: zacksutt usa
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah