This episode is brought to you by Audible
Get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/PerspectivePodcast. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect book.
Making Your Work Speak for Itself on Your Own Terms
Everyone’s paths are different.
Sometimes you have to do things your own way and go against the grain.
It doesn’t have to be pretty or perfect—it just has to work for you.
Today’s guest has been blazing his own trail for quite some time by landing killer gigs working with Lollapalooza, Bones Coffee Co, Dickies, and a ton of your favorite bands.
I’m talking about Joshua Noom—illustrator, designer, and creative dad—who’s slanging dope work out of Florida.
Today, Josh and I go deep into:
- Making your own way in life instead of following the herd
- Working hard so your work speaks for itself
- Taking initiative and doing outreach to get work
- Using comparison as fuel for growth
- Fonts, Process, and Pizza
This episode is going to give you permission to do things your own way and embrace your story and unique style.
Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed and found this episode value, I need your help spreading it! Please, share a screenshot or video of the episode you’re listening to and tag me on Instagram at @prspctv_cllctv and @perspectivepodcast—and let’s connect.
- Joshua Noom: Instagram | Website | Behance | Dribbble | Twitter
- Free Mac Image Tracing Software: Cocoapotrace
- Free PC Image Tracing Software: Potrace
- Sign up and download your FREE Ever Expanding Design Cuts Bundle
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Subscribe to the weekly P-C Newsletter
- Listener of the Week: MissAdam8 from UK
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah