This episode is brought to you by Audible
Get a FREE audiobook download and 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/PerspectivePodcast. With over 180,000 titles to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect book.
This episode is sponsored by Retro Supply Co.
RetroSupply is the leading provider of Illustrator, Photoshop, Procreate, and Affinity design resources to make your work stand out in a fraction of the time. Use Promo Code SCOTTY20 to save 20% OFF all their design resources like brushes, actions, textures, and fonts.
Dangerous Ideas & Living Boldly with James Victore
Today, we have on a special guest who epitomizes everything I stand for: serving and empowering creatives while putting my unique work and message into the world.
I’m talking about James Victore who’s been kicking ass and taking names from his pocket of the planet in Texas.
He’s won an Emmy, been featured in the Museum of Modern Art multiple times, and has received a ton of accolades as an artist and designer. However, his biggest impact, in my opinion, is his role teaching us to live a bold life as creatives.
He’s also one of the Keynotes at CROP Conference coming up on April 18-19 in Baton Rouge, so snag your tickets ASAP and use promo code PIZZA at checkout to have a chance to win a free Pop-Up Crop ticket.
Buckle in as James as I charge head first into rough-terrain topics like:
- Having dangerous ideas to avoid being oatmeal
- Using Pain, Failure, & Adversity as your teachers
- Getting uncomfortable and not living on default mode
- How your quality of life is based on attitude and perspective
- How creating for yourself can have meaning to others
Enjoy This Episode?
If you enjoyed and found this episode value, I need your help spreading it! Please, share a screenshot or video of the episode you’re listening to and tag me on Instagram at @prspctv_cllctv and @perspectivepodcast—and let’s connect.
- Connect with James Victore: Website | Instagram
- Support and Watch his Dangerous Ideas Podcast: Patreon | YouTube
- Buy James’ Latest Book: Feck Perfuction: Dangerous Ideas on the Business of Life
- Get your Crop Ticket by using Promo Code PIZZA at Checkout and watch James Victore’s Keynote!
- Get your FREE audiobook download from Audible
- Join our Private Global Facebook Community of Creators
- Subscribe to the weekly P-C Newsletter
- Listener of the Week: Oliv3r1 from USA
- Podcast Editor: Aine Brennan
- Shownotes Editor: Paige Garland
- Video Editor: Colton Bachar
- Podcast music: Blookah